Amazon Echo Plus kit - 3rd Gen
Activate joy from day one by welcoming residents with the gift of freedom! Your innovative culture supports their move-in transition and ongoing daily life with instant access to community information through an Alexa-enabled device.
The Amazon Alexa Echo Plus Kit comes fully equipped with the Voice First platform and includes all levels of living in your community, dining menus, calendar events, announcements, bulletins and customized additional skills.
Kit includes; 1 Amazon Alexa Echo Plus, Enterprise Profile Skills configuration, Wifi configuration, gift packaging, prompts and user guide, taxes & fees.
- Meet the Echo Plus - Same great sound as our Echo (3rd Gen) with a built-in Zigbee hub to easily setup and control your compatible smart home devices.
- Enjoy premium sound - Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Or pair with a second Echo Plus (2nd Gen) or Echo (3rd Gen) for stereo sound and add more base with an Echo Sub.
3rd Generation, charcoal color
Premium Dolby sound 0.8" tweeter and 3" woofer speakers to play 360° audio.
Privacy controls, including a microphone off button.
*Community must have Alexa skill monthly subscription prior to activation.
Call Connected Living for additional details 1-800-223-5080.
Voice Serve Configuration
Ideal when community prefers device configuration uniformity.
- Connected Living remotely manages a standardized Voice First configuration across all devices. Residents cannot adjust device skills.
- Community owns devices
- Single mass deployment to every room- recommended
- Devices arrive configured, ready for plug & play
Voice Flex Configuration
Ideal when tech savvy residents prefer to customize their own devices on-demand.
- Residents use their personal Amazon account.
- Community does not manage devices.
- Customizable; each resident or family member manages ‘skills’ on their device as desired.
- Community determines device ownership
- Deployed a la carte
- Device/s arrive configured to Enterprise Profile, ready for plug & play